Santorini Beyond Tourism
Visit the more unique and quaint parts of the island that us, as locals enjoy and find special.
Duration: 2 hours.
What makes this tour Unique
- Visit 2 traditional villages which have remained untouched by the mass tourism in Santorini.
- It’s an experiental guided walk where you ‘ll mingle with the local people as they go about their daily lives.
We are not just taking you around. We will share our knowledge with you! What is unexposed will be revealed to you through the local history which our experienced guide will generously explain to our guests. We will be more than happy to answer your questions. We have carefully planned a route that approaches nature through volcanic paths and areas that only the locals have used and are rather inaccessible to tour buses.
Live like a local for a couple of hours.
In this tour, you will meet the real locals and get to know about their home’s architecture. The interaction with the native Santorinians will also help you get a better cultural experience and an insight view of the ecological friendly houses which are curved into the hillsides. You will also admire santorini’s churches, which treasure the local historical and cultural legacy. We strongly believe that it is not all about the blue dome church, but it’s also about the interior of the building.
Itinerary suited exactly to your needs, interests and time.
The itinerary for this tour is pretty fixed but you can discuss with the guide on-the-go as to how much time you will like to spend at each place and/or to skip certain sights that may not interest you.
- 1-6 Guests: € 500 Euros (Totally). For larger groups, please let us know and we will send you a quote.
- A paypal deposit of € 25 (Euro) is required to secure the date. Kindly keep the receipt which verifies the successful payment.
- You will pay the balance in cash after the end of the tour.
- Credit cards are accepted with an extra fee of 4% of the total tour cost.
Deposits will be full refunded
- If you cancel the tour 3 days before.
- Or if the ship or the aeroplane won’t arrive to Santorini because of the weather.
- Collection from the airport, sea port, your hotel, villa or private apartment.
- Local expert guide + Private vehicle. If you want a language other than English please let us know during the booking procedure.
- Road tolls, gas and parking
- All tour related planning and advice, all taxes and VAT
- Tickets to attractions (if any), but can be purchased on the spot
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses